TasisEC is now offering the following lessons:
All lessons are planned, goal oriented and provide a direction of continued improvement. A balance between horse and rider is achieved with quiet hands and proper equitation. The basics are not rushed but are achieved and then added upon. Whether you are a four or sixty-four we work at the level of the horse and rider.
Let us help you achieve your goals and further your skills and confidence level.
- NEW PACKAGES COMING SOON - CALL OR TEXT 250-882-2037 for more information
- A lesson is a block of time, a horse/pony and Instructor that is reserved for you. It ensures that a "SPOT" saved for you.
- You are paying for the time of the instructor, pony or horse and the use of the riding facilities and tack
- Every change in lessons affects the whole stable and how well it runs
- Please ensure you are ready for your lesson at the time booked
- Intermediate students may tack up their horse or pony 15-30 minutes prior to their lesson if they can tack-up on their own
- Cooling out and un-tacking after your lesson is required and any hot horse or pony must be cooled out properly
- All tack must be cleaned and put away
- If your horse/pony is not available a replacement mount will be reserved in it's place at the discretion of the Riding Instructor
- Any cancellations are to be made at least 24 hours prior to allow for your "SPOT" to be made available to other riders if it is less than 48 hours the lesson is forfeited.
- We do not accommodate sick days anymore
- All students must have a valid British Columbia Horse Council Membership(Insurance) which can be obtained at www.hcbc.ca
- All students must sign or have their guardian sign a waiver form
- All students must dress appropriately in the proper attire
- This can be purchased at Greenhawk in Brentwood Bay.
TasisEC is a safe, fun and active barn. We work with each client to ensure they are getting the most out of their riding experience.
Whether you are starting out, returning to riding, wanting to show or just want to trail ride there is a program for you.
Contact us today at 250-882-2037.
We look forward to meeting you.